The AAM Exco Election 2020 was held on Wednesday, 7th October 2020 from 8:00AM to 8:00PM and was hosted online via Choice Voting system.
Discover everything you need to know about those standing for election, the election guidelines, and details on how to cast your vote below.
AAM EXCO ELECTION 2020 CANDIDATES
- All verified Professional and General Members on the Voters List are eligible to vote in this election.
- Voters are required to verify their email address registered on the Voters List before 8pm on 6th October 2020.
- When the election begins at 8:00am on 7th October 2020, each voter will receive a unique voting link to their email address registered on the Voters List.
- Each voter is required to vote for 5 candidates for the Executive Committee. A vote can be only submitted by selecting 5 candidates.
- A voter will only be able to vote once, and will not be allowed to change their selection after confirming the submission.
- The top 5 candidates with the highest votes will be elected to the Executive Committee.
- Out of the elected 5 candidates, the candidate with the highest votes will be elected as the President of AAM.
- The remaining 4 positions will be decided by the newly elected Executive Committee members.
- If there is a tie between candidates, a 2nd round of election will be hosted to break the tie.
- Each candidate can appoint one Observer to oversee the election on their behalf.
- Observers can request to view the operation of the voter system during the election.
- Observers can request to oversee during verification prior to the announcement of results.
- Observers can request to crosscheck the published Position, Candidates List, Voters List, and other details before and after the election.
Thank you for voting! 🗳