AAM will be holding its Annual General Meeting for the year 2020 on Wednesday, 30th September.
The meeting will be held via Zoom, and the details of the event are as follows:
AAM ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING 2020
- Annual Report 2019
- Action Plan 2020 & Activity Calendar Proposal
- Budget 2020 Proposal
- Decision on AAM Excom Election 2020
- Approval of online voting platform
- Approval of MOU for construction industry associations
- Voting on Proposals/Motions
- Proposed motions (proposals should be sent before 2pm on 24th September 2020)
- Date: 30th September 2020, Wednesday
- Time: 8:30PM to 10:30PM
- Venue: Zoom video conference
The AGM 2020 webpage will have the most recent updates on voting methods, drafts of proposals and documents as well as Member Proposal & Proxy Appointment Forms.
We look forward to seeing you there!